I guess I should 'officially' announce that we are expecting! It came as a HUGE surprise to us all! We were pretty sure our family was complete, but I guess the Man Upstairs had other plans!
I have been to 2 dr apts so far, and am about 15 weeks along. I have been so sick it is ridiculous. Basically I have been on the couch for the past two months! This is by far the worst time I have had being pregnant. Anytime I get up to do anything I get super dizzy and have to lie down again. The dizziness makes me nauseous, which makes me visit the toilet. Not fun at all! Finally, my dr gave me some Zofran and that helps a little when I feel pukey. I haven't gained any weight, but I feel like I already look 6 months pregnant! Funny how each pregnancy is so different!
The girls had mixed emotions about the news. Kat was a little upset by it. She already feels like the one who gets shafted on time around here, so another person to take up my time does not make her too happy! Emma is fine with it and really wants a boy. Lucy has started kissing my belly, but I don't think she has a clue yet!
Mat and I have finally come to terms with the news! :) We were so shocked at first that it took a long time to sink in. I think going to the dr. apts. and hearing the heartbeat and knowing it is real makes it sink in a lot faster! I think we are starting to get a little excited to have another baby. I am excited to find out if we will stick with our only girls theme, or add a baby boy to the mix. I would be fine with either, but a boy would be fun to end our family with.
So there it is, we are having a baby. Hopefully next month we will be able to find out what we are having and can start preparing our home and lives for another baby!
What!! Wow!! Congratulations! What a fun surprise. Hang in there with the sickness. I feel for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. You must be such a great Momma that Heavenly Father wanted to send another one down to your beautiful family. Hope you get feeling better soon. Excited to see what you are having.
ReplyDelete