We have been all about Baby around here for the last little while. But I do have two beautiful, talented other daughters as well! I posted about Emma's end of the year program, but have yet to tell about Kat's accomplishments for the year.
Kathryns' end of the year assembly was on June 6th, and Grandma and Grandpa were still here to go to it with Mat and Emma. I bought a new dress for Kat, especially for her assembly. She looked adorable (from what I can tell from the pictures! I was still in the hospital, preparing myself and Lucy to go home!)
Kathryn received a "Class Citizenship Award" for the year and the "A/B Honor Roll" award.
We are really proud of Kat and all she accomplished this year. It was definitely a hard year for her. She had challenges with friends and with her grades. She was always so ahead of the teacher that sometimes she forgot what she was suppose to be doing and what work to turn in! So, even though her grades sometimes didn't reflect it, she was one of the smartest kids in her class. We are hoping that next year her teacher knows how to engage her a little more!
Good Job Kat!!! We love you!
Emma with one of her besties - Katie.
Kat getting her awards.






No comments:
Post a Comment