I figured I needed to post something, but there isn't much to post about! We had a stomach flu bug at our house this past week, so that wasn't much fun. I think I got it the worst, probably because I am pregnant and my body freaked out. I felt like I had morning sickness on top of the flu. I couldn't keep anything in me and I couldn't really take any meds - not that there is much to take when you have the flu anyway. I thought I was going to die! Luckily, the girls were really good that day and Mat came home from school early. It was miserable! It must have been a 24 hr thing because even the next morning I felt better. Being pregnant makes it harder for my body to bounce back, though.
Last week we had a Primary Talent Show that was lots of fun and I really want to post pics. Kat sang and Em drew a picture to share. However, my computer doesn't want to read any of my memory cards so I am a little annoyed with it. As soon as I can figure out what's up, or get to Walmart to put them on a disk, I will post pics.
We are still in the process of moving bedrooms and furniture around for when this baby comes. It is quite a process! I *obviously* can't move furniture or anything heavy, so it all falls to Mat when he is home on Saturdays. Hopefully tomorrow we can finish moving things around. I am kind of in a 'nesting' faze. It is driving me crazy having bedrooms half way moved and having boxes of DI stuff that need to be gone but I can't even carry them to the car! Oh well.
Anyway, that's what's been going on around here lately. Not much exciting to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment