Yesterday I went to my OB for my 14 weeks appointment. Everything is looking good. Blood work came back normal and the ultrasound looked great. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is always fun and reassuring!
I am still feeling pretty crappy. This past week was rough. Mon. & Tues I couldn't keep anything down and had a horrible migraine. Wed. was a little better and yesterday I was feeling a lot better. My OB finally gave me a Rx for a nausea med. and so hopefully that will help with my tummy issues and dizziness. She also told me that now I am 'officially' in my 2nd Trimester, and so I can take Excedrin Migraine for my migraines! Yay! (Tylenol just doesn't do anything!)
I have been having aches and pains in my back and hips. I guess this is my body prepping my body. Not fun, but part of the game.
I haven't gained any weight. I figure it is 1) because I started out with enough 'insulation' for the baby and 2) it has been hard to keep much down! My clothes are starting to feel snug and I hate wearing jeans because they push in on my tummy and are uncomfortable. I don't look prego yet, and that's OK. I know in the next couple of months the baby will grow a ton and start to show more in my belly.
Well, that's a little run-down of my fabulous life of being pregnant. It definitely has not been an easy pregnancy, and I am not even half way done yet! Ugh! Oh well. I keep telling myself that I wanted this and that it will be worth it when it is over. We are all excited for the new addition to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment