Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chugg Family Christmas Party

Last night we had our annual Chugg Family Christmas Party. It was great because they waited until we were up to have the party! We missed it last year, so I haven't seen a lot of my cousins and family for a long time. Kat and Em had lots of fun playing with all of the little cousins.
I didn't get a picture of all of the yummy soups and food, but trust me, it was all delicious!
The girls loved that they got to open some presents! Em got a cute coloring set/crayon roll and a new bathrobe from great-grandma and grandpa Chugg. She loves having her own!
Kat got a double sided puzzle and a huge scrapbooking set. She is super happy and told me I am not allowed to use her stuff! :)
I got a cute new watch from my Aunt Karla that I will be wearing all of the time!
Thanks everyone for the gifts and the company! 


It really was great to see everyone and be able to catch up with cousins and aunts and uncles.  Everyone was so happy to see us and glad that we made it up.  I am greatful for family and all they do for us, especially this time of year.  I love getting together and seeing everyone, especially seeing how big all of he kids are getting!  We had lots of fun!  Thanks to everyone that came and hung out with us!  Let's do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment