Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Big 10 Kat!

We officially have a 'tween' in our house!  Kat is in the double digits!  Ahhhh!  What happened to my baby?  I can't believe it has been 10 years since she came into our lives!  She is such a good girl, and we love her so much! 
Kat's actual birthday was kind of low-key.  She had school (which she thought was totally unfair!) so I took lunch to her and we had a little mommy, Kat, and Lucy date!
For dinner I made her mashed potatoes and home made 'fried' chicken.  She is a girl after my own heart!  Emma and I made her a cake and we opened presents. 
She got new bead supplies from mom and dad, a new Barbie from Lucy, new hair clippies from Emma.  Grandma and Grandpa Wilson got her a new MP3 player and Cris sent her a wood block set to decorate for her room.  Grandma and Grandpa Chugg sent her some craft kits to work on.
And all the Great-Grandparents sent her cards!  Man, she got spoiled!





Kat, we really love you.  I know that things haven't been very easy for you lately, and we hope we can get everything figured out so you feel better soon.  You are such a beautiful, talented daughter.  You are an amazing big sister & friend.  We hope you always remember how much we love you, and that you are a daughter of Heavenly Father!
Happy Birthday, Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment