The last day we were in Utah was Grandma Chugg's Birthday!
She celebrated by waking up with the flu :(
We celebrated by making her a cake (that she could freeze and eat at a later date!)
I thought it turned out so cute! My mom loves peeps and M&M's - so this was the perfect cake for her! I had seen this idea on Pintrest, and had been waiting to make it just for her! Kat and Emma both helped me make and decorate it. It even tasted super yummy!
I felt really bad that she was so sick on her birthday, but hopefully she felt loved!
I am so thankful for my mom and all she does for me. She is an amazing lady with many super talents! I wish we could live closer, but I cherish the times we get to visit, because they are extra special!
Happy Birthday, Mom...Grandma...Friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment