Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sea World!

July 5th we went to Sea World!  It was so busy - way too many people there!  We now know that the week of the 4th is way too crowded! 

Aunt Cris likes watching the shows (as opposed to Mat hating them!) so we went right to the Pet Show.  It was super cute!  I think everyone enjoyed it!


 (Lucy is dancing to the music!)


 Family Photo!


 Emma and Cris - I think this should be our Christmas Card! :)

Blue Horizons Show
We watched this one with Mark, Dannielle and the kiddos, and Aunt Cristin.  Unfortunately, Sarah had gotten sick and Grandma and Grandpa had gone back to the hotel.


Dolphins
 Kat's favorite! 
Last time we were here it was closed for remodeling.  The dolphins weren't too active, but they did start playing and doing hand stands right in front of us!


I have been wanting to see the Cirque show forever!  Unfortunately, it is only showing during the summer months because they do it in the bay!  But this time I was not going to miss it!  (However I did miss the first few minutes because I had gone to get treats for hungry girls!  It was great though!  I really enjoyed it and just wished it were even longer! :)

Cirque De Le Mer


 Kat enjoying the show and some lemon ice!
Emma watching while munching on popcorn.
 Lucy zonked out!

 Starfish! 
The girls love all of the interactive exhibits that allow them to touch the animals.


 Dannille and Paityn playing with the starfish.


Before we left the park, Emma had asked to ride the Bayside Skyride.  I thought it would be a nice relaxing ride to end the day.  It took about 45 min. of waiting in line, but the girls were pretty good.  Mat and Lucy waited for us below.



 While we were up in the sky, the Cirque show started again!  So we got to see the show for a second time, from a whole other angle!  It was pretty cool!

Kat was pretty nervous to be up in the sky.  She kept telling me to stop taking pictures and to stop moving!  I was proud of her for getting up there with us!

 Emma is pretty fearless for things like this and loved being up high!
 It gave us a great view of the bay!

It was a super fun day filled with lots of fish and family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment