We rotate Christmas Eve with the Grandparents and this year it was spent with Mat's parents and family. Everyone was there and we had yummy food from Burger Bar and ABC Manderin. After dinner, while we all digested, we opened presents!
The girls got spoiled, of course!
Em went right to it, ripping into her presents!
She got a Zhu Zhu pet, puzzles, and coloring stuff!
Kat got a kit to make friendship bracelets, learning games, and jewelry!
Mat and I also got spoiled! Mat got a couple of new sweaters and a few new polos for work, along with a gift certificate to Olive Garden (his fav!) I got a pair of new slippers - which came in handy for my cold toes while up in Utah! I also got a gorgeous pair of earrings and some baby clothes for the little peanut. Uncle Eric gave us a yummy gift basket full of treats and the movie 'Despicable Me'.
I wish I would have gotten more pics of everyone, but I guess I was a little out of it! :)
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Wilson for all of our gifts and for a Merry Christmas Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment