Happy Fourth of July!
Not only is it Independence Day, a day for fireworks, family and remembering why we live in such a great nation; but it is also Lucy's one month birthday!
I can not believe it has already been a month since she came into our lives! It seems as though it has flown by!
Lucy is a pretty good baby. She is definitely a cuddle bug and always wants to be held. I think part of that is because she has two sisters that always want to hold her, she had both her mommy and daddy around for basically the first three weeks of her life and they would just pass her back and forth!, and her daddy likes to hold her whenever he is home from work now!
She sleeps most of the day away, and likes to be a night owl. We are still working on that part of her schedule! After about midnight, though, she sleeps excpet when she is hungry and goes right back to sleep after she gets what she wants.
The poor thing has a bit of a heat rash on her head and neck and we are trying to keep it from getting too bad. Emma had exama really bad when she was about Lucy's age, so I think it is partly that and partly the heat.
We will be taking her in this week for her month old check up so we will share her stats from that later. We also have a photo shoot set up with one of my friends who does baby pictures, so stay tuned for those!
Happy 1 Month Birthday, Lucy!
I realized that there are not many pictures of my Lucy and me, so I am trying to make an effort to be in more. I don't want the girls to look back and never see their mom! It is hard when I am the one taking most of the pictures, and I don't really like to be in them! But, like I said, it does make me a little sad to not see myself in any pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment