Last week each of the girls had a chance to dress up in their Halloween costumes. It was a good trial run for the actual day! Sorry for the poor photos - for some reason Photoshop will not open on my computer anymore, and so I have not had a chance to find another photo editing software that I like.
Kat had an Achievement Days activity where they got to dress up and then go visit a gold mine! She looked adorable! I made the poodle skirt using this tutorial. It was actually pretty easy and turned out nicer than any we could have bought at the store!
We bought her some fancy sparkly black shoes, some snazzy glasses, and I made a little scarf out of a scrap of fabric. Pretty easy costume!
I took Em to the mall for a kids club and they got to dress up! It was fun to see all of the cute kids dressed up in costumes.
Boo, the clown, is great! He does lots of fun things with the kids. He let each of the kids tell what they were dressed up as and then they did a parade around the food court.
Emma's friends Lydia and Cody also came! She loves her little buddies!
No comments:
Post a Comment