Lucy had her 4 month check up last week. I can hardly believe that she is 4 months old already!!! Where has the time gone?
She is doing great. She is a healthy, happy baby and is a joy to have in our family!
She is rolling over both ways - and loves to push herself up on her tummy. Once on her tummy she wheelbarrows herself face first into the floor! I am a little afraid that she might start crawling too soon! She is always trying to sit up, too. If she is in her car seat she will crane her neck up and try to pull up. Or, if she is sitting on your lap she will do the same thing until you set her upright so she can see what's going on! I think she just wants to be up and playing like her sisters!
Sleeping was going alright until the past couple of weeks. She has started to be real fussy during the nights and wants to be fed all the time. I don't know if she is going through a growth spurt or if my milk is starting to dry up. Lucy's doctor said we will just have to watch her growth over the next month to make sure Lucy is getting all the nutrition she needs.
Lucy's pediatrician gave us the go ahead on starting foods! Yay! It is fun to see what their reactions are. So far we have just tried the rice cereal with milk and with juice. I think she prefers it with milk, but that may be because the juice was cold and she wasn't too sure about it! In a couple of days we are going to try peas out and see how she does with that. It is exciting, because for Thanksgiving she will actually be able to eat a few things!
Lucy's Growth Stats:
14 lbs 9.5 oz
57%
(She hasn't gained as much as I thought she should have, but she is still in her growth curve.)
25 inches long
70%
16 1/2 in Head
79%
(She still has a big head!)
Couldn't quite figure out what her tongue was suppose to be doing!
Yummy Yummy!
We love our little Lucy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment