Monday, November 7, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Happy Halloween!
I decided this year that we needed to go Trick-or-Treating.  We always go to the Trunk or Treat at the church, and usually just get pizza and a movie for Halloween night.  I realized that Emma has never really gone and Kat only to Grandma's houses and a few neighbors.  Plus, Grandma Chugg (my mom) was here so it just seemed like a fun idea.  We met up with some of our friends, the Langfords and went around a few blocks.  The girls loved it!  (Except Lucy, she just fell asleep!)  We had lots of fun out in the neighborhood and it was a fablous fall night!

 My Girls!
 (If Emma looks like she is ready to cry, it's because she had just fallen and hurt her knee!)

My little Candy Beggar! 
 I thought Emma would be nervous or shy about going up to people, but she did awesome!  She loved it and followed after the bigger kids!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment