Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day after Thanksgiving

The day after Thanksgiving, we had Danny, Jen and their girls over to my parents for lunch and lots of playing!  All of the cousins love seeing each other and they play so well!  They all got dressed up and played for hours.  Not sure exactly what they were playing, but it was warm enough outside for them to run and play.


Lucy getting some loves from Jen. 
Jen loves Lucy and I think she thought about having another baby for maybe a split second because Lucy is so adorable and good natured!   Then Danny reminded her that they are done! :)

Lucy having some snuggle time with Grandpa!
We love seeing Danny and Jen and I miss my nieces so much!  They are getting so big and I am sad we live so far away.  They are so good to us and we love having them in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment