Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A day in the life of Lucy....

My life is so hard!  I am getting to be a big girl and trying to do things all by myself.

In the mornings I have to get up early, around 6:30am or so.  Mommy doesn't seem to like it too much, but hey, we have to get the day going!

I like to lounge around for a little bit to wake up and watch some cartoons with sisters.

While my sisters get ready for school I get to play.  Sometimes I find really fun things to get into.  I love when I find a treat I can eat all by myself! 

I don't think Mommy likes it when I get into things.  Usually she puts me in my 'toy' if I am getting things.  But then she will give me something to munch on, like pop tarts - they are one of my favorites!  Especially the chocolate kind!

After Kat goes off to school, and I have a nap, it is time to play!  My new favorite thing to do is stand up all by myself!  I am not sure what to do now, but I see all the big people moving around, so I guess I have to figure out how to do that!

Emma likes to play with me and read me some books.  Sometimes I sit still, but usually I have way to much to explore!

Emma likes to take lots of pictures of me.  Hey!  This is mommy!  I know her!  She is my favorite person to snuggle with!

Oh, and here is Emma!  She is home with me in the mornings and I love it!

Ok, back to my busy schedule!  I do some exercises in balance by climbing up on things and then I get stuck.  I haven't quite figured out how to get back down!

Late in the day, after i have a good long nap, everyone comes home!  My sisters come home from school and Daddy comes home from wherever he spends the day!
Lately, we have been going to the park alot at night time.  My sisters are playing games and we get to watch them!  Sometimes I get sick of it, but I love being outside!

 I hope I get to play baseball when I grow up!

Here's my sister, Kat!  She loves carrying me around!  I love it when she plays with me!

Finally, it is time for bed!  Sometimes being me is soooo tiring!  I could fall asleep just about anywhere!

Thanks for spending the day with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment