Lucy had a dr's apt. this month and she had to get 4 shots! Ugh! Her poor legs are really sore. She is being a trooper though, and other than being a little irratable and a slight fever the night of her shots, she is doing great.
Here are her 12 (actually almost 13) month stats:
19 lb 14.5 oz
She is at 47 % for her weight. She has almost hit 20lbs and will soon catch up to Emma! :)
29.75 in.
She is at 60% for height. Almost 30 inches!
18.25 in.
Her head is at 82 % - yup, our girls have big heads!
Lucy is such fun baby. She is starting to really get a personality and know that she is spoiled! Once and a while she throws a little 'tantrum' if you take something away from her or tell her 'no'. I chuckle at it, though in a few months when she is really throwing full blown tantrums, I am sure I won't be smiling!
Lucy is practically running everywhere she goes. She loves to 'explore' and has started to outsmart us on our babyproofing methods!
She is babbling all the time and I am pretty sure she says 'momma', 'dadda', mmmaa (for Emma), and ka (for Kat). She also will say hi or 'ello' when she waves.
We love our little Lucy!
No comments:
Post a Comment