Saturday, June 2, 2012

Softball Swim Party

Kathryn had a fabulous team for softball!  The coaches were pretty awesome too!  They even hosted a swim party for all of the girls!

Each girl got a cute bobble head trophy with their name and team name on it!  So adorable!
 One by one the coaches called the girls up to get their trophy and to tell some fun things about the girl.  Coach Leon was the one who got Kat and it was so cute to see him talk about her!  He complimented her on coming so far over the course of one season.  He even got a little teary eyed when talking about her!  These coaches were so great!  I can't believe how close the team got over just a few short months!

Coach Eddie talked for a minute but then went to the back of the group because he was all emotional! :)


Don't these girls look like they are up to no good?
 Emma was trying out the slip 'n slide!  The team had practiced sliding on it and the girls liked playing.

I will miss the games for sure!  I loved seeing Kat learn and grow!  I think she has a long future in softball!  We were so lucky with our team we were on and hopefully we will be able to be on a team with some of them again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment