*After I typed up my last post I decided to try the pics again and for some reason they worked! I guess our computer is just very temperamental!*
Last week our Primary held a Talent Show for the kids to show off their talents! It was a lot of fun! We had kids tell jokes, do magic, sing, dance, draw & paint, photography, and even racing! As a Primary Presidency we really wanted all of the kids to know that they have talents even if it is not a 'get up in front of everyone' kind of talent. We had a great turn out and lots of parents and ward members came to support the kids! The kids were even cheering each other on, especially for the kids who were a little shy to get up in front of everyone. It was really great so see everyone be so supportive of each other!
Kathryn sang - of course! At home she has a whole dance to the Selena Gomez song she sang. But at the church, it was all she could do to keep her eyes open! She did a great job though, and everyone was cheering her on and singing along!
Emma drew a wonderful picture of a butterfly! She went up on stage to tell about it and Mat (bless his heart) tried to take a picture. All that you see in the picture is the curtain on the side of the stage. I guess I need to teach him how to use my camera! (I was kind of the 'stage manager' making sure kids came up when it was their turn so I had to rely on Mat to play photographer for me!)
Kathryn also drew a picture of two friends sitting on a bench. She is getting to be a pretty good artist!
Kat's pic is on the left and Emma's picture of her butterfly is on the right.
We had pizza and popcorn for the show!
All of the kids that came to the Talent Show! We have a great Primary!
No comments:
Post a Comment