This post is for Cristin, Mat's sister. She told me she doesn't believe that I am pregnant because she hasn't seen me on a regular basis and hasn't seen my belly. I am not one to take pictures of my belly; I feel swollen and puffy and don't want to document all that. However, I know Cris won't stop until I prove to her that yes, I am pregnant, very pregnant. I look like I am ready to pop. I feel like I am ready to pop. I wish I was ready to let myself pop!
However, I still have about 2 months. Two months to let myself swell up even more and be totally miserable - especially as it gets hotter and hotter down here!
So, anyways, to all of you who don't see me enough to believe that I am pregnant, here is all the proof you get - Em loving on my belly while Mat tries to take a picture of me without ever telling me that he is actually taking a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment