First off, you should know that I must be in a really good mood and super excited to be posting a pic of my baby belly. I have vowed that I would not do this. However, Kat has been asking if she could take a picture of my tummy and I finally gave in today after my dr apt.
Why? Because my doctor bumped me up a week! She told me she would start me a week early!!! A whole week! With Kat I was a couple days past my due date and with Em I was 5 days past. A whole week seems like a year at this point!
So, instead of having 6 weeks until my due date of June 9 ( I have thought it was the 8th all along, but my dr has it as the 9th) I have a 5 weeks and a couple of days! :) Now Mat and I have to decide what day, the earliest is June 2.
Oh, and everything looks and sounds good. She is head down and measuring great. Her heart is loud and strong. I am feeling ok, considering! I have been on iron supplements which make me a little sick, but have helped with the dizzy spells and being super tired (who am I kidding? I am still tired, but that happens when you can't sleep!) I am starting to be swollen 24/7 instead of just when I have done too much. But that is also a product of the 80's+ weather (90's by this weekend) that has set in to stay. All the more reason to be excited to get this baby out!
We are all so excited for this baby! I am excited for Mat's family to visit and bring the rest of the baby stuff down! I am excited for my mom & dad to come and help us with the girls while I am in the hospital. I am just excited. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment