Santa Circus!
Our friends, the Langfords invited us to go see "Santa's Magical Circus" with them just before Christmas. None of us were sure what to expect and we left is not sure what we had just seen! It was a variety show full of animals, marionettes, scantily clad elves (Hey, we do live in Vegas!), & cross-dressing Santas (came out as Santa and later as Mrs. Claus!) The kids enjoyed it and the adults got a few good laughs! It was definitely not really a circus, but it was definitely entertaining! :)
Thanks Michelle and Jefferson for a fun night out!
I couldn't take pics during the show, but they had an area outside of the theatre to take some pics for the kids!
Em trying to push Jack out of her red carpet shot!
That's better!
My little Diva!
~~~~
Gingerbread Houses!
One of our traditions that somehow began (not by mom's choice, but the girls!) is Gingerbread houses. I thought I was too late in the game to buy the kits, so I bought graham crackers, frosting, all sorts of candies and marshmallows. THEN... I found a kit. And it was already marked down, so I bought it too. When my parents got in town for Christmas, we broke out all the goodies and the girls went to town! It was fun to have Grandma help out and Lucy loved eating animal crackers and watching whet the girls were up to!
Emma's Masterpiece (obviously the kit!)
Kat's Stables (Obviously not the kit, but she gets extra points for creativity!)
Kat said doing the houses made it feel more like Christmas, so that totally made it worth it. It was different this year, as we stayed home in Las Vegas instead of going 'home' to Utah. Kat was a little bummed out and sad that she wouldn't get to see all of her family. But we were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Chugg come down on Dec. 23 and stay all weekend with us to celebrate. That made it a little better for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment