I just got home from my weekly check-up. I was scheduled this morning, but my dr. was out on a delivery. They told me I could see another dr but I wasn't going to go through that again! I told them I would come back to see my own dr! So, my mom and dad - who got here last night - went and walked around Target, and Hobby Lobby, and Toys r Us. We hoped that it would help get something going!
This afternoon we headed back over to the dr. My mom came with me and I think that helped sway the dr! We will be going in tomorrow night to be admitted to the hospital! I am still only dilated to a bout a 1 and she is high, but my dr is on board with inducing me (finally!). I was getting worried that she would tell me that I needed to wait for a few days, but I told her my dad was heading home on Sun, and she said we could do it this weekend! Yay!
So, tomorrow night we will go and be admitted and they will give me a tablet to help soften my cervix and get everything primed and ready, and also to get all the blood work taken care of. Then, on Saturday morning they will start the pitocin and get this baby out!!! Hopefully we will welcome a healthy baby girl on Saturday afternoon!
We are excited to have this all happening! Yesterday Mat's brother, Mike and his wife welcomed their first baby, a girl named McKay, into the family. We are so excited for them! Julia was due on May 30, so I know she wanted to be able to go first! Now we can have ours and not feel too bad! Two new babies added to the Wilson family in one week! I am also relieved that my parents are here and will be able to see their grandbaby #6 born! We will keep you all posted on the progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment