I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks. (I have so many pictures on my camera that I don't know what to do with all of them!)
Em loves holding Lucy now because it is a little easier for her.
Kat loves getting Lucy dressed and taking pictures of her. Yes, Lucy is a living doll!
Notice the bubble blowing going on? That's her new thing - she loves to blow bubbles and drool!
Last Sunday after church :)
Rockin' with mom
Tummy Time!
Daddy calls these her prison jammies.
Sisters!
I love this picture because it looks like Lucy is like 'Oh man!' and putting her hand on her head! Silly!
This week will be busy for us getting Kat and Em ready for school! We have haircuts, shoes and backpacks to buy, and finish uniform hunting, and doctors appointments! I am sure we will have to have a little back to school fashion show, so stay tuned!





No comments:
Post a Comment