Today the girls got their 'back to school' haircuts! They both wanted to chop all their hair off. I wouldn't let them! :) I don't know why they wanted such short hair - they both have really nice long hair. In the end, they both got a little of what they wanted.
Emma wants to grow her bangs out - that is why in her 'after picture' it looks like she still needs her bangs trimmed. She wanted really short hair, but we eventually agreed to her shoulders was good.
Kat also wanted really short hair - up to her ears! Agh! Her hair is so beautiful! I couldn't bear to chop it all off! We decided just below her shoulders, with long layers and it framed around her face. You can't see the layers very good yet, but once we curl it, it will be super cute!
It is starting to feel like school will be starting soon! Most of the supplies have been bought and we have started on uniform shopping, so I think we are in a good place for our last week of summer! Tomorrow we have doctors appointments and maybe some shoe shopping to do! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment