Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shooting! Utah - Day 3

Daddy and his brother, Mike, wanted to go shooting while we were in Utah.  It turned out that Kathryn also wanted to go and try it out!  Cristin, Sarah, and Grandpa Wilson also went up the canyon to go shooting on Friday morning.

Kathryn really enjoyed it and got the hang of things pretty quickly. 
 Kat & Cris                                  Grandpa
 Mat, Cris, and Mike


 Kathryn had a little blow up ball that she wanted to try to shoot.  Apparently, she is a pretty god shot!  She shot the ball and the bullet got stuck inside the ball!  Crazy!

 Kat's target that she wouldn't share!  She hit all of those marks!  Man, watch out!  We have a good aim in our family!

 Kathryn had a ton of fun hanging out with Daddy!  I think she has a new hobby!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! The place we use to go shooting at is now closed off. Where did you go? Learning to shoot a gun as a kid was one of the funnest things. So glad to see others doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They went up NorthFork somewhere. I didn't go with them (I went shopping!) but I do enjoy shooting as well! Kat loved learning something new, especially something like shooting!

    ReplyDelete