Emma has been taking tumbling classes. She loves it! Whenever I try to sign her up for something different, like dancing or something, she refuses! She loves to jump and spin and play on the monkey bars! Last week was her last until the fall when I will probably sign her up for tumbling again! (We are taking the summer off since the baby is coming soon!)
The pictures I took are horrible, but at least they are pictures! I was taking them thru a window across the gym! Also, I guess I need to figure out the speed settings for actions shots! I don't usually take 'action' shots so I wasn't really prepared! :)
Monkey Bar:
This is one of her favorites! She loves to flip around that thing!
Hand Stands:
Trampoline:
She gets a lot of air on that little thing!
Round Offs and Cartwheels:
Back Rolls:
They also practice front rolls, but I didn't get a picture. She can do her front rolls by herself. The back ones take a little more help to get her bum off the mat!
Waiting for her turn with her tumbling friends:
I love when my girls find things they love and have fun doing it! I know Emma will miss tumbling!












No comments:
Post a Comment